CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Cloudy, Rainy, Gloomy Day

Today has been a dreary day. Cold but warmer then the first part of the week. It has been one of those days that you want to sit under a throw, drink hot tea and read a book. Except I have been doing some crocheting, watched a college basketball game and fixed supper. I must say I haven't gotten much done. Have also wanted to take a nap all afternoon, but so far have been able to stay awake.

I have 2 more scarves and hats to do, so something tells me I need to get busy. Plus, I am suppose to have "Radical" read by Tuesday night and have only read a few pages. Think I need to quit goofing off on this cloudy, gloomy, rainy day and put myself to work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment