CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Being lead by the Lord!

Tuesday afternoon, I came home from running errands and was trying to finish a white scarf I have been working on all week for myself. As I set here working, I kept hearing this little voice telling me to get up and make some cookies. I really didn't have enough stuff in my kitchen to make cookies. My feeling became stronger, so I decided I needed to go buy some supplies and make some cookies. I ended up make 2 batches of "Tea Cakes" and one of Googy Fudge Cookies to take to the Seniors I eat lunch with nearly every week day.

Wednesday morning off I went to deliver cookies. Everyone enjoyed them so much. I can't remember when I have made any cookies, so was surprised they were any good.

Then I went to one of the nursing homes in the town I live in to help with their Christmas Party. It was so much fun. So many people of different age groups, getting so excited about getting Christmas presents and cake, chips and soda. I helped them keep each other's presents separated and then marked them with their name or initials’. It was a lot of fun. One of the residents asked me to help her put on her new necklace and earrings. She was so sweet.

Now today, Thursday, I had to go back to get some more cookie supplies, since I felt the need to make some “Tea Cakes” for my son and his family. Then I got adventures and made them some Poppy Seed Bread. Hopefully I will get to eat a little bit of them also.

Still don’t have my white scarf finished, but have felt so good doing what I have felt lead to do.



0 comments:

Post a Comment