CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday Morning Women's Bible Study

We had a good group at Bible study this morning. I have been meeting with a group of ladies at my church for over 5 years. We have done so many great studies. We started Covenant: God’s Enduring Promises by Kay Arthur, November 2, 2010. Today was our first discussion time. I am sure this is going to be an excellent study, but much different than what we have been doing. Kay is introducing us to her Inductive Bible Study method. Am looking forward to seeing what God has instore for me as I explore God’s initiatives with humanity by studying His covenants throughout history.

2 comments:

Jagette said...

One More Equals Four

Welcome to Coffee Talk and to the blogging world! I love my Bible Study, it has been such a source of blessing over the years! Hope you get tons out of it! Have a great weekend!

November 14, 2010 4:08 PM

Copied from old Gratitude and Grace Blog Page.

Jagette said...

Originally Posted by-- Graceful

Welcome to blogging -- and thanks for visiting Graceful today. I look forward to reading more about what you are reading and studying. I love A Holy Experience, too -- Ann is an amazing writer.

Blessings to you!

November 15, 2010 3:09 PM

Copied from old Gratitude and Grace Blog Page.

Post a Comment