CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Rainy, Cold Spring Sunday

What have I been doing today? After going to Sunday school and church this morning, we had chicken & rice soup with toasted pimento cheese sandwiches plus some wonderful pound cake. Our lunch was to help the youth raise money to support their trip to New Orleans this summer. Came home, took a nap and worked on trying to get the bedroom ready for a big file cabinet Wednesday.

After doing some reading and knitting, I decided to think of a list of some things I should be grateful for today:

1.     The lesson on fasting this morning
2.    Seeing a sick friend that is starting to get out and about.
3.    Calling my son
4.    A phone call from a special friend.
5.    Making scarves for the state wide Special Olympics for North Carolina and Virginia
6.    Making Shamrock's for the ladies at the Senior Center
7.    Perform a random act of kindness
8.     Spring cleaning
9.     Telling my friends that I am so proud of them
10.Calling my son

0 comments:

Post a Comment