CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 7, 2011

Update on--Being lead by the Lord!

In my first post, I didn't mention that at lunch that day several of us were talking about wishing we had some "tea cakes" to sample. The man that was sitting with us had said "If you make some, I will sure help you eat them."

When the Senior Center opened up after the Christmas holiday, I found out this man had fallen on some ice and possibly broken his arm. Things just went from bad to worse with him. He had been in the hospital since and died, February 3.

When I took them that day, he was the first person that got a "tea cake" and he ate it so slowly, enjoying every bite. He ended up eating several more and I wrapped him up some to take home with him.

I am so thankful, that I listened to the Lord that day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment